Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Missing them...

So, my kids are in Florida for spring break, and I'm stuck working... being a grown up sucks. I haven't done as much as I'd like to for the first two days without kids. The basement is still a disgrace, and the forecast is 80 degrees for Saturday. I feel my motivation for cleaning on Saturday going down the drain! On a positive note, I can wear my brand new MADE BY ME sundress on Saturday. That is what I did on Sunday, make a dress. Yesterday I cut out another dress and 2 pairs of pants, so maybe by the end of the week there will be a post with photos of the new spring wardrobe! I need to look good for all the hugs and kisses I plan on getting next week when they come home.

1 comment:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment on the car caddy idea. Would it be ok if I linked to your blog on my "Friends on Friday" post. On that post, I link to other bloggers who use my "Tool Time Tuesday" ideas for something else. Your art carrier for you kids is such a great idea. Just let me know...it's fine if you'd rather not. I asked you on this post, because you are a no reply on my email. Hope you don't mind.
Thanks again,
~Karen~
ps. hope the time passes fast until your kids come home.