Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twilight

I haven't written about how much I LOVE the Twilight Saga. It's like I'm a crazed teenager! Good to know that there are lots of ladies my age who feel the same way though. There's a few of them I'm lucky to call my friends, and we got together last month to visit and do a Twilight craft. Well, the visiting and 2 bottles of Champagne made the crafting not happen (I didn't mind a bit!) so I made pendants for the girls and they finally got delivered yesterday!

First, the box I gave them to L in:
I found the valentine via one of the blogs (sorry I can't remember which one) and pasted it onto a BonTon jewelry box.
As you can see, we are a group of 7 (my own is in my jewelry box, the ones in the picture are for my friends) Two of the girls are actually Jacob fans- I love them anyway, even if they are slightly misguided! The wolf girls got the wolf pendants and the rest say "team edward". This was a fun little project, and really easy to do in my "spare" time. They are just like the ones that I made for the girls dance teachers, only Twilight themed- so fun!

Hope you are having a great day-
Christine

No comments: