Friday, October 10, 2008

It's my first post!

Hello family & friends! I'm starting this blog to share photos of the new house. I thought it would be more fun than emailing a bazillion times. Today I'm going to share the bedrooms.

First, my son's






Next my middle daughter

Last, mine (ignore pile of stuff not yet unpacked)




I don't have a good photo of the oldest's room yet... but I'll post one after this weekend.
I want to take the opportunity to mention that without my Daddy this house just wouldn't be anywhere near this nice. THANK YOU THANK YOU to Daddy, and Mom, and Kenny and my in-laws for the help both physical and financial. We are truly blessed. I hope that everyone who reads this knows that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have my 3 kids, and that giving them a home to grow up in is the best part of my life right now. More photos and commentary on my very blessed life to come!























2 comments:

Kristin Reinhard said...

Looks great!
And welcome to the world of blogging! How fun!

penguingirl said...

How exciting!! This was very fun to discover! Keep up the great work! Who knew that knowing a "blogger" could be so great?????