Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, I didn't quite make it to the level of most of the blogs that I read- I did however work on a bunch of really cute craft projects this weekend! No photos yet- I'm so lame- but I worked on the baby quilt for Stephanie & Gerry's baby (she came 9 weeks early, so I was completely unprepared!). The quilt is coming along though and it's going to be adorable! I have 2 of the 3 strips pieced, and I need to just sew them to the middle strip and then the top will be finished. This could realistically be done tonight! I also made a pair of pants for my middle daughter. She is turning 5 this week and she wants to wear them on her birthday, so I'll get photos then. I also started the tote bag for my oldest's teacher's Christmas gift, and continued work on the "Mrs. D Scarf" that I designed for the Kindergarten teacher. Whoo, that's alot of crafting!!

After reading a lot of blogs, I've got to come up with some cute blog names for my babies. I don't want to put their real names in this- it seems quite unsafe even with only about 3 readers of my blog. So, friends, any good ideas? The 3 people who might read this know my kids pretty well, so I bet you can come up with cute names for them... I'll also work on it.

More posts soon- have a GREAT day!

No comments: