Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill In

I saw this on my friend Kristin's blog, and thought I'd do the "Friday Fill In" http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ so here goes:

1. The last band I saw live was _____________.
Don't laugh too loudly, but I think it was "The Wiggles". We took our oldest to the show about 4 years ago... and I think that was more recent than "KISS" (the Psychocircus tour) which is the last big concert that I went to...

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _________.
Playing "pin the feather on the turkey" with my little ones. My oldest made the feathers and turkey a couple years ago, and it's become a tradition. A goofy one that I look forward to!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is __________.
Going way too slowly- because I'm planning on a fairly handmade holiday, and haven't had nearly enough time for handmaking anything!

4. Thoughts of _____________ fill my head.
Sewing and crochet projects... the handmade holidays again!

5. I wish I could wear ______________.
I have to agree with Kristin on this one, I wish that I could pull off pretty dresses. Sometimes I wear dresses to work, but generally I don't. I love the look of long floral dresses that are floaty and pretty, but really they don't fit into my lifestyle at all!

6. Bagpipes ________.
? Bagpipes aren't exactly in my daily life, I've got nothing here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Tonight I'm going to go to Twilight with my sister-in-law, tomorrow it's laundry, cleaning and crafting, with a little birthday cake thrown in for good measure, and Sunday I want to relax, but instead I'm taking my kids to church. This is something that I do every week, even though it is not like I actually get to pray or even think about the Lord. Instead I say "Shhh!!", and try to get them not to argue about whose turn it is to sit on my lap, and please don't kick the pew in front of us, and oh yea, could we get that chuck of breakfast out of your hair?... I'm like the sideshow at mass!

That's it for my Friday fill ins. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: