Thursday, January 29, 2009

Twice in one week???

Mommy, this one is for you, but anyone else can feel free to read on!

A couple of weeks ago there was a baby shower for my cousin, and these are the gifts from Mom and me:


A laundry basket filled with goodies!

3 pc pajama set




baby hooded towels with matching washcloths


Blanket #1 (made by yours truly) - a safari theme, complete with hand embroidered onesie to match....




Blanket #2: a train theme with another coordinating onesie...




and a burp cloth that matches the safari stuff...


I really missed my mom and sister at the shower... family functions aren't the same without them! However, I had a great visit with my other cousins, and that was very good. Plus they gave me cake. Any day with cake is a good day!











1 comment:

V and Co. said...

no, the tornado is behind me and the laundry has the flu because it threw up all over my bedroom! thank you for your lovely comments! :)